четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

eagle photo wild




So I only got six to seven hours of sleep every night this week, which I know is more than most people get, but I can really tell the difference. The trouble is going online and/or listening to music shortly before going to bed. It makes me wired and then I canapos;t sleep for a while. Iapos;ve been drinking unsweetened iced tea, but it doesnapos;t really work. It just makes me jumpier but still tired...

Unfortunately Iapos;m getting to the point again where I really "need" caffeine early in the day. Caffeineapos;s a pretty benign addiction, but itapos;s not the best complement to my personality. Letapos;s face it, the last thing I need is to be more jittery. I should be slugging back a shot before work every day.

complexity theory problems, eagle photo wild, eagle photograph.



Комментариев нет: