суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

comcast fan




I think that I might be going through a weird period in my life right now.. I wont call it depression because i am not sad nor do I feel sorry for myself I am just a bit frustrated with how ppl treat me sometimes... But I guess its because I cant find it in my heart to cast them aside no matter what horrors they show me I still believe in my heart that there is hope for humanity.... Why is the world so screwed up and people are so craszy? why would God leave it this way? Does he want us to fix it? Is he sick of cleaning the mess? Where are our tools? I hate how deeply I think sometimes... I drive by homeless people and feel sad for them I feel an overwhelming urge to put them in my car and give them a home knowing that there is a strong possibility that they will kill me... I am sick of people giving me false compliments telling me what a wonderful person I am... I notice that I am the worst at receiving compliments because I dont believe I think if I am so great then why are there others still suffering around me? I guess my problem is that I dont know my own limitations... And I sometimes wonder if I ever will.... Oh well on a lighter note I gots highlights in my hair and every1 says that they flatter me. I was afraid to get them because I was afraid that I would look like a clown.. Hey this is actually longer than 3 sentences long that is amazing. A new record for me... I have been up for like 36 hours or so... I had to work last night I got up at 2 pm yesterday and have been awake since then... Maybe I will go to sleep and take a shower now... Lol

earring holders, comcast fan, comcast family schulman, comcast express tobago trinidad, comcast explorer from internet removing.



Комментариев нет: