суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

adalah otak




Okay, so Iapos;m gonna cover the day backwards (gasp�Oh no she di-inapos;t) so ah....bonfire

It kicked. Sure, I felt like half of my face was going to melt off, and the other half would freeze, but besides that, it was all good. I was so happy to hang out with everyone, especially Diana, but also Shana, Megan, Angie, Alex, Rishawn and other people. Sure, I was the only white girl there, and so rhythmically challenged, but hey--at least Megan "raped" me twice�Good times. Cat was supposed to be there, but left after the dance team performed, so I�left after I talked to Melissa and Jacob.�SBUapos;s performance was awesome. And Iapos;m so, so happy for Diana and Markell. Kisses to you guys

So before that, we went to the New York Wolf Conservation�Center, for a special Endangered Species program.�It was amazing. Not only did we get to see the ambassador wolves (I�love Lukas so bad) and some visiting animals�(chinchillas, ferrets, crocodile, Burmese python) we got to see the elusive and never-on-display red and Mexican grey wolves. It was surreal. Iapos;ve seen the main pack before, but this was different....the ambassadors are used to people, so theyapos;ve lost that wildness, theyapos;re practically domestic....but that Mexican grey wolf was just stunning. So completely wild, and beautiful and intimidating. (Iapos;m a bit ashamed to admit I thought of Jacob then...how awful is that?)�It was just an incredible experience. Spencer had to practically drag me away, not easily done while he was carrying Eleanor....and was rewarded with hot cider and free posters Iapos;ll be posting the pictures later tomorrow, so you guys can see how gorgeous the animals are.

earring hoop multicolored stone three, adalah otak, adalah manajemen properti, adalah kontrak, adalah jihad rahmat.



Комментариев нет: